The Tar Pit
  
LeopardLine

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Res Ipsa Loquitur has great taste in blogs!

A big growl of gratitude goes out to Berkeley Bloggers Res Ipsa Loquitur for their very generous post today:

Introducing some new sites to which we've recently linked:

Gringo Unleashed: A bilingual blogger with reasonable views on immigration. Much facing page translation from the Spanish language press.

The Tar Pit: An excellent new blog dedicated to tracking national immigration items.

Vietnamese for Fair Immigration: Finally, an answer to that old canard: "But you're parents were immigrants, how can you support immigration restriction?" VFI does and with (literally) a vengeance.

Thanks kindly! I've got you guys in my sidebar as well. Sorta fits, as I once attended Berkeley myself.

For those who haven't checked out RIL, they're doing some great coverage of British immigration reform.

Hey, how the heck do I petition for admission to the Bear Flag League? I should be a lock, since there's room in my sidbar for another blogroll, and I'm also the State Fossil of California.



<$BlogRSDUrl$>