The Tar Pit
  
LeopardLine

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Temporary look for The Tar Pit

Because of my admitted deficiencies in formatting CSS code, blog text on The Tar Pit has been hard to find for Internet Explorer victims (although not a problem in any other non IE browser, to my knowledge).

Since I'm a good sport and all around great guy, I'm temporarily switching back to the fine Sand Dollar template until I can get the bugs worked out of my customization of Sand Dollar.

I do suggest to anyone such as Hugh Hewitt who is still plodding along in the tabless legacy browser, Internet Explorer, leave your burdens behind you and download Firefox 1.0 at your earliest convenience.

IE isn't scheduled for an update until 2006.

Your internet experience is about to get better.



<$BlogRSDUrl$>